- Price list of sport and relaxation services
- Price list and equipment of conference rooms
Hotel Bow Garden offers 20 rooms equipped above standard with total capacity of 54 beds qualitatively...
1. 1. In the provision of services, the contract parties are:
a. on the one hand, the Hotel Bow Garden
b. on the other hand, clients including:
-natural persons: individuals, groups
-legal entities: firms, travel agencies, internet mediators
2. Reservation for the provision of services shall be agreed by the client in person, by phone, in writing, by fax or through the medium of the internet. Reservation must be bindingly confirmed in writing, by fax or through the medium of the internet.
1. The Hotel Bow Garden shall provide accomodation, congress, relaxation and additional services which are provided to the client for payment.
2. The hotel shall provide services to guests as reffered to the valid price list. A guest is required to pay the price in accordance with the valid price list for accommodation and services provided.
1. 1. Contractual relation between the Hotel Bow Garden and a client shall originate on the basis of:
a. a customer's reservation made directly or through a mediator
b. signing a contract /travel agency, group stays/
2. By signing the contract the hotel shall guarantee the provision of services to the client in the extent and quality agreed. The hotel is also entitled to request payment of 100% of the cost of the stay.
1. A contract shall originate by confirmation of a customer's reservation by the hotel.
2. If a customer is interested in a guarenteed reservation, the hotel shall request payment of an advance deposit in an amount of the cost of accommodation per night.
3. Rooms are available to customers from 2pm on the arrival date agreed. A customer has no entitlement to earlier accommodation in the reserved room.
4. The agreed price which shall be paid by the customer and the agreed hotel services arise from the confirmation of reservation. If not stated otherwise, valid prices are posted at the reception and published on the web page. A customer is required to pay the valid or agreed hotel prices for the accommodation and the additionally used services.
5. Prices may be further changed by the hotel when a customer additionally wishes to change the number of reserved rooms, hotel services or the length of stay and the hotel agrees.
6. A customer is required to cancel the reservation of accommodation immediately after ascertaining that he shall not be accommodated, however by 4pm on the arrival date at the latest. The hotel may cancel the reservations of rooms not occupied by a customer by 4pm on the arrival date at the latest and consequently make a reservation to other parties interested. This shall not apply as long as a late arrival has been agreed in advance in writing, by fax or through the medium of the internet.
7. In case of a guaranteed reservation, a customer shall be charged for a cancellation fee in an amount of the cost of accommodation per night for an uncancelled or late cancellation of accommodation. Reservation for the rest of the nights shall be cancelled.
8. Rooms must be vacated by 12am on the agreed departure date at the latest unless agreed otherwise. The hotel may charge 100% of the total cost of accommodation on the basis of a late departure of a room.
1. A group shall read 6 or more persons who shall reserve accommodation on identical arrival and departure dates.
2. A contract shall originate by confirmation of a reservation by the hotel.
3. Cancellation conditions for groups:
a. When making a reservation, an advance deposit in an amount of 50% is required to be paid within 5 days from the day of confirmation of a reservation at the latest. A supplementary payment shall be charged on the spot in cash or by debit card or if agreed by invoice.
b. The amount of the cancellation fee is subject to the cancellation date prior to the commencement of provison of services:
- 30 and more days prior to the arrival date: 20% of the cost of services not provided
- 15 - 29 days prior to the arrival date: 40% of the cost of services not provided
- 8 - 14 days prior to the arrival date: 60% of the cost of services not provided
- 3 - 7 days prior to the arrival date: 80% of the cost of services not provided
- within 2 days prior to the arrival date: 100% of the cost of services not provided
1. The hotel shall assume no responsibility for items brought to or kept in the hotel by the guests. Also, the hotel shall not be liable for any damage and loss occuring in the premises of the hotel.
2. A customer's stay in the hotel is further specified in the Rules and Regulations of the Hotel Bow Garden which is binding for the guests of the hotel.
A client confirms that he understands these terms and conditions, agrees with them and accepts them to full extent by payment for the stay or a deposit payment for the stay.